Wrapvertize pioneer to bring mobile billboard in Pakistan officially for the first time. NewAi??marketing exposure to value brands and also provides powerful targeted impact with no area and sight
restrictions. Company that ease you to advertise on cars. Making a normal active vehicle a mobileAi??billboard for you. Wrapvertize combines our tech-enabled platform with the power of the sharing
economy to bring drivers a new way to earn extra income while conveying the companyai??i??s message throughout the city. Truly unique way to leverage technology to empower brands/companies to a scaleAi??advertisement.
We value our clientsai??i?? money and time.
The sky is the limit and this is just the beginning.
Purchasing a vehicle wrap is only the start of owning a mobile advertising billboard on
wheels. Here some of the many effective ways to drive up your sales:
1. Park Strategically: Your wrapped vehicle will garner attention and exposure even while taking a breakAi??from the road. Your car would be parked away from your business and as close to the street or highwayAi??as possible, especially where your target market gathers. So perhaps if you sell athletic apparel, yourAi??cars would be parked at the closest gymnasium. If you own a fitness center, perhaps weai??i??ll park them atAi??the market. We Park at various markets, see which gets the most traffic. And weai??i??ll make sure to have a
business card holder on the side of your wrapped vehicle.
2. Convoys are not just for trucks! If you have 20-30 cars wrapped weai??i??d plan a monthly branding convoy.Ai??Weai??i??ll Pick a well-traveled road in your preferred area and get out there with your fleet wraps. If oneAi??wrap gets attention, imagine how it would look if all of your fleet were driving down the road for a fewAi??hours. Keep on truckin'! (Then park together in a lot where your target market gathers.)
3. Make it an Event! We could Partner with our local youth event organizers (for instance FPCCi, ArshAi??media, evento) or sports event organizers (SMS, PSB), as They hold many tournaments and local eventsAi??which attract thousands of potential targeted customers. Weai??i??d setup some outdoor flags around ourAi??wrapped cars, and do some product sampling or branding out of the back of the vehicle.
4. Where's Waldo? Why not run a campaign with prizes if they spot your car and tweet about it, writeAi??where they saw it on your Facebook fan page, or your website? You could certainly tie the promotion inAi??with radio or television advertising.
5. Change each Wrap. Consider changing up the design for each car wrap that is added to the fleet.Ai??Certainly, branding and consistency are important, but think about the curiosity factor of what will they
do next next? For example, some very cool pest control company wraps that focused each vehicle on aAi??different funny looking bug.
The best thing about mobile advertisement is LOTS OF EXPOSURE. itai??i??s a form of advertisingAi??with captive audience that means that people stuck in traffic canai??i??t avoid the eye catching and colorfulAi??wrapped vehicles alongside them. Depending on how many vehicles you own, how often they are on theAi??road and how far they travel; you can reach tens of thousands to over a hundred thousand viewers perAi??month. You can reach a larger audience with a vehicle wrap than almost any other form of advertising.
Many businesses gain more customers from their vehicle wraps than their websites. Unlike radio ads orAi??print ads that interrupt a personai??i??s reading, vehicle wraps attract attention without disturbance.
Potential customers can easily spot your message without significant distraction from what theyai??i??re doing. Customers respond better to advertising that doesnai??i??t take an ai???in-your- faceai??? approach. ManyAi??people enjoy striking vehicle wraps and donai??i??t mind the advertising. Vehicle wraps travel into the view ofAi??potential customers instead of you waiting for them to see your television commercial or run acrossAi??your newspaper advertisement. As a business, you can non-intrusively reach out to customers over all
the roads your vehicle or vehicles travel. The lead possibilities from mobile exposure are nearly endless.
Unlike billboards and advertisements that have consistent reoccurring costs for as long as you advertise,Ai??you can change your vehicle wrap as little or as often as you like for less money. You can make an initialAi??investment for a fraction of the cost of other long-term advertising campaigns and generate results forAi??years. Vehicle wrap advertising is targeted because you are advertising to your local market. The peopleAi??who will see your vehicle wrap the most are the people in your area. Local marketing producesAi??outstanding results because people like to deal with nearby businesses. Vinyl vehicle wraps help protectAi??your vehicleai??i??s body from scratches and small dents from road debris. Specialists can also easily remove
vinyl vehicle wraps without damaging the vehicleai??i??s paint. Vinyl vehicle wraps help keep your vehicles inAi??better condition for when you need to trade them in or sell them. Outside of being an additionalAi??advertising expense, there are practically no downsides to using a vehicle wrap for advertising. MostAi??business owners feel that they recoup the expensive of having vehicle wraps in the added exposure theirAi??business receives. If you want to stand out from your competition, a vehicle wrap is a wise investment.